Let Us Give You A Service QuoteCall or email us to see what we can do to simplify association living for you
We understand management packages are not always a “one-size” fits all deal. We have simple streamlined solutions for communities large and small. We know your community will from having a dedicate professional team to help manage the variety of needs an association has on a daily basis.
What can we do for you? Everything. We will manage the daily paperwork, phone calls, community notices, various types of communication between homeowners and board members. We are here to process your payments, pay the community bills, help you navigate volunteer duties and so much more.
We admire the broad shoulders of our smaller self-managed communities, and we are here for you too. It can be hard being a volunteer leader that has been preparing the budgets, collecting payments, balancing the bank accounts, tracking architectural violations, managing a variety of community notices and so much more. Let us do that for you.
We’d like to say to all of our Community Leaders, we understand the time it takes to do what you do your community. Time is precious and we applaud your dedication. Our goal is to help you put precious time back into your day. Let us be the team you depend on.
Contact us for a full comparison list of our community service packages and inclusions.
- Meeting facilitation services and attendance.
- Vendor liaison between the Board of Directors and any vendor contracted by the board.
- Coordinator for ongoing projects within the community
- Liaison between the Board of Directors and Homeowners
- Processing work orders and monitoring the progress to completion
- Initiate community website or website enhancement (if applicable)
- Work with title companies and real estate agents during owner transition processes.
- Manage and track maintenance requests
- Work with the Board of Directors to prepare a realistic annual budget.
- Provide monthly financial reporting.
- Provide several secure payment processing options.
- Interact with legal counsel to resolve liens, fines, court appearances and other legal matters.
- Assist with the annual audit and tax return.
- Maintain the associations records digitally and securely in a cloud based environment.
- Provide each community upon transition a full budget analysis.
- Complete management company integrated websites, owner or board portals available.
Our standard operating procedure is to use the most economically efficient paperless process to save our communities valuable time and money.
GS Association Services
Hartkoh Companies, Inc.
7524 WB&A Rd.,
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
Use the power of WE! Our communities thrive on our three team member based association management model. This well known and highly effective strategy allows leaders like you to have the support of a Primary Client Manager and two additional team members to support your routine administrative and financial needs.